Download our free printables and make this darling 4th of July Candy Gift for your kids, neighbors, and friends!
Here are a few more 4th of July ideas we think you’ll love – 4th of July Treat Box, Bike Parade Invitations, and Sparkler Safety Cups.
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! There’s not much better than spending time with family and friends in a country that I love while eating good food in the warm sunshine, right?
These 4th of July printable treat pouches are a patriotic way to give small candies and treats to friends and neighbors. They’re a great and simple party favor, and they could not be easier to create!
Here is how to make them:
Printable 4th of July Candy Gifts
- printable (download below)
- printer + paper
- glue stick (or you can tape it)
- red, white and blue candies
- First, you’ll need to download and print off your printable. (The link to do this is below.)
- Cut out each candy pouch, then fold the tabs that are labeled on the printable.
- Glue together tab #1 to make a tube with the paper.
- Glue tab #2 by the stars to close the bottom of the pouch.
- Fill the pouch with candies, then seal the entire pouch together by gluing down tab #3.
- And voila! You’re done!
See how easy that was??? They take about 30 seconds each to form, fill, and seal!
And aren’t they so fun???
Treat Pouch Printable
To download these printables, enter your name and email in the form below. A new window will open when you click “submit” and you’ll be able to download the file to your computer.
Please note: These printables are for personal use only. Please do not mass-produce, distribute, or claim them to be your own. Please do not sell these printables, digitally or otherwise. Thanks for understanding!
Hope you all have a fantastic Fourth of July!! –xoxo
Leave a Reply