Darling little 4th of July Treats, all wrapped up in a cute printable carton! Download our free printables and make this fun treat today!
These darling 4th of July milk carton treat boxes are perfect for hiding some festive treats to give away as a gift, or as a party favor! And creating them could not be any easier- if you have a printer and some paper you are good to go! Here is how to make them:
4th of July Treat Boxes
- printable (download below)
- printer + cardstock (regular paper works too!)
- patriotic-colored candies
- Download the free printable and print it out.
- Cut the milk carton out along the solid lines, then score + fold as noted on the printable, securing with tape, as needed.
- Fill up each box with red, white, and blue candies, and then tape the top closed.
- Give them to your kids, your neighbors, family & friends!
Pretty simple. 😉
Treat Box Printable
To download these printables, enter your name and email in the form below. A new window will open when you click “submit” and you’ll be able to download the file to your computer.
Please note: These printables are for personal use only. Please do not mass-produce, distribute, or claim them to be your own. Please do not sell these printables, digitally or otherwise. Thanks for understanding!
Hope you all have a fantastic Fourth of July!! –xoxo