This darling School-Themed Banner printable is one of our favorites! All 26 letters of the alphabet are included, so you can spell out anything! Simply print out only the letters you need!
Here are a few more banner printables we think you’ll love – Gold Alphabet Banner, Floral Birthday Banner, and Candy Birthday Banner.
Perfectly simple School-Themed Banner
I have a confession: I LOVE office supplies. I have more notebooks than I know what to do with, and I firmly believe that one can find true happiness with the perfect pen. 😉 But I also love the clean and simple look of lined paper! So when we decided we needed to add a school-themed banner to our collection, there was no other option!
Free printable School-Themed Banner
- free printable banner kit (download below)
- printer + paper (or send into a print shop)
- string or twine
- tape or paper hole punch
- laminator (optional)
- pom-poms or other embellishments (optional)
- First, print off the letters you’ll need for your individualized banner. Each letter is on a single page, so if you’re spelling out SCHOOL, you’ll select the S, C, H, O, and L pages, making sure you print off the O twice.
- Cut out, and laminate (optional) your letters.
- Using a paper hole punch or tape, attach your letters to your string or twine.
- Hang up and let the festivities begin!
- The file is a 26 page PDF. It’s huge and will take some time to download. Please be patient.
- The file is also zipped to save space. You will need to unzip it before you can access the PDF.
- Each letter is one full page- standard 8.5 x 11 inches.
- We found it best to print on card stock or laminate these for durability.
Ready to download your School-Themed Banner?
Hope you are as excited as we are for the new school year!
Leave a Reply