Printable Birthday Party Favors that are simple to put together and only cost about $1 each! They’re colorful, fun, and perfect for all ages!
Easy Birthday Party Favors
I wanted to have a party favor of some sort for Ethan’s friends to take home from his birthday party, but Ethan insisted that 9-year-olds are a little past the age of a goody bag with bubbles and plastic parachute men. He is probably right.
Instead, we came up with this bubble gum idea and it was a hit! The boys loved getting their own packs of gum, and I loved that these only cost me about $1 each! It is a win-win!
Here is how to make them:
- 1 pack of Extra gum
- tape (I used double-sided)
- cardstock for printable (free download below)
- hole punch
- Print and cut out your printable & punch a hole on each side of the cardstock.
- Place the printable on the front of the pack of gum and put the ribbon behind it.
- Lace the ribbon through the holes of the cardstock.
- Secure the ribbon and cardstock to the gum with some tape.
AND THAT IS IT!
I absolutely LOVE the way they turned out. A party favor that is easy, affordable, and cute – it doesn’t get any better than that!
This printable pack comes with a bunch of colors! If you want to print only certain colors to match your party, download the file, then CLICK HERE for simple directions.
Just a reminder, this printable and all other printables featured on Somewhat Simple are for personal use only. Please do not mass-produce them, sell them or claim them to be your own. If you need special permissions for this printable, please email us – we are super nice, I promise! Thanks for your continued support and understanding!
Have a great birthday party!