Start sending birthday cards with a little more added fun! A Candy Birthday Card is a beloved classic, and with these printables, they’re even simpler to make!
Candy Birthday Cards
At Somewhat Simple, we love birthdays! Any excuse to eat cake is the best excuse! And since we had such a great response to our Teacher Candy Grams, we decided to create a smaller version for birthdays as well!
- Candygram Kit (link below)
- candy: fun size (NOT mini) Butterfinger, Twix, Almond Joy, Snickers, Crunch, Milky Way, Mounds, small pack of Extra gum
- scissors or paper cutter
- pen or pencil
- First, print off our birthday candy gram kit. (I printed mine off at a local print shop on regular paper, then mounted it on card stock for more stability.)
- Cut out the wrappers, and wrap around coordinating candy, trim down if needed, and secure with tape.
- Using regular or double-sided tape, secure the candy to it’s matching spot on the “poster.”
- Fill out with a birthday boy or girl’s name, sign it, and voila!
- Last, but not least, make someone’s (birth)day!
I love how colorful this turned out! I remember loving these as a kid. And now the design and a tad OCD adult in me loves these as well!
Know someone who’d love to receive one of these?
(The kit includes both the blues and pinks versions)