Making a candy poster is a simple way to show your children’s teachers they are appreciated before the school year even begins!
We absolutely DORE teachers around here, and we always like to make sure we’re coming up with creative ideas to let teachers know how special they are! So with the inspiration from The House That Lars Built’s Giant Candygram (seriously, check out how amazing it is!), we decided to create a smaller version of our own, JUST for teachers!
Back-To-School Candy Grams Gift
- Candygram Kit (download here)
- small pack of Extra gum
- fun size (NOT mini) Mounds, Almond Joy, Snickers, and Crunch candy bars
- scissors or paper cutter
- pen or pencil
- First, print off our back to school candy gram kit. (I printed mine off at a local print shop on regular paper, then mounted it on card stock for more stability.)
- Cut out the wrappers, wrap around coordinating candy, and secure with tape.
- Attach each piece of candy to the candy poster where indicated.
- Fill out with teacher’s and child’s name, and you’re ready to make a teacher’s day!
What teacher doesn’t love a good candy poster???
I love how colorful this turned out – it will definitely brighten a teacher’s day!
Have a teacher or two who would love to receive one of these?
This post was originally published in 2011, but was overhauled + updated in 2017.