Nothing says, “Happy Halloween” like our monster cookie kits! Give the gift of easy holiday baking with our delicious cookie mix in a jar!
Halloween is looking a little weird this year with the COVID-19 pandemic. Is trick-or-treating cancelled? Are class Halloween parties still happening? Who knows!? But just because there is still much to be determined doesn’t mean you have to skip out on all the festive TREATS completely!
We created these fun monster mason jar labels to spread some “spooky spirit” to neighbors and friends! Simply fill the jar with the dry ingredients to our Monster Cookies, add a label and some ribbon and you’re good to go!
Here’s how to put it all together –
Cookie Mix in a Jar Gift Idea
INGREDIENTS / SUPPLIES –
- quart-sized Mason jar
- dry ingredients for Monster Cookies
- candy eyeballs + halloween sprinkles
- small plastic baggie
- hole punch
- monster printable (download below)
- Start by putting your dry cookie mix in a jar. Be sure to pack down each layer really tight!
- Add M&Ms and chocolate chips to the top. (Do not put in the sprinkles or candy eyes!)
- Put the lid on your Mason jar and secure it tightly.
- Place Halloween sprinkles and candy eyes in a clear plastic bag, then attach the bag to the jar with some ribbon or twine.
- Download, print and cut out the monster label and recipe tag.
- Attach the monster label to the front of the jar with some tape.
- Punch a small hole in the corner of the recipe tag and loop some ribbon through it. Tie it around the jar to secure.
- …and that’s it!
Ready to make your own???
Download our free printables below and get started! We have a green and orange option, so pick your favorite or use them both! (They are both darling, aren’t they?!)
Pati @ A Crafty Escape says
I think I'd much rather do these than carve messy pumpkins! My kiddos are going to love this project!
These are so super cute!
oh SOOO cute! Not sure how I found your blog… navigating around.. but I love this!
I made some similar to these last year. So adorable!
Jen J. says
I just may try this out for this Halloween! 🙂
Diane at Perfectly Imperfect Life says
So stinkin' cute! I'm definitely bookmarking these so I can make them with my kids!
I'm totally making these!
Love this idea! I might have to add this project to our Halloween bucket list!
Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity says
Love this idea!
Day by Day Housewife says
Super cute!! I'm in charge of creative ideas for my MOPS group, I have added these to my file for next month 🙂
These are super cute! Thanks for the great idea!
Devin and Brooke says
I love these!
I just made these! So cute, thanks for the idea!
Super Cute! I can't wait for Halloween!
farm chick says
Sandy Ang says
Just great !
[email protected] says
I LOVE these!! I have just book marked these for future use!! Thank you for the great idea!!
Jen @ New Shade of Green says
Love these! Fun and simple, and darn cute! Will have to make these! Thanks for posting this.
Kimbo West @ a girl and a glue gun says
I featured you on my blog! Love these!
Karey Ellen says
I adore these!!! I am so inspired you have no idea 😉 Thanks so much for posting them.
I hope you had a great weekend!
These are so adorable!
These look very easy to make. Thanks for the instructions. I'm sharing this post with my readers today.
LOVE it!! Hope I get some time to make them this week!
Love your Halloween ideas…so easy and supercute!