Monogram Crow Print
Bust out your pumpkins and autumn decor! It’s officially Fall, and this simple monogram crow print is spooky, festive and fun!
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays to decorate for! Here are a few more easy Halloween decor ideas – 20 Pretty Pumpkins, Out of Candy Sign, and Colorful Pumpkins on the Porch.
Fall Home Decor Idea
Several years ago (2009!) my sweet friend Lisa made me this darling Crow Monogram sign for me to decorate my front door with.
I love having awesome friends! It looks so cute on my front door!
Lisa said she got this crow decor idea in the October 2008 Country Living Magazine – isn’t it darling? If you are talented like Lisa, you can free-hand your image on contact paper and stick it to the board before painting it black and white, OR you could go the easy route and use our printable!
Crow Decor Idea
We designed a printable pack with every letter of the alphabet! Take a look at how easy it is to make one for your home –
- free printable, download below
- Command Hook, optional
- Command Strips, optional
*If you plan to hang this on your front door, we suggest using a frame with plastic instead of glass. Ikea sells some great options for a couple dollars.
- Download and print the crow decor monogram printable. You can print it at home, but we LOVE printing at FedEx Office. For 69 cents it prints on nice paper and the quality is amazing!
- Trim the edges to fit you your frame, then frame it!
- Using a Command Hook or Command Strips, hang the frame on your door, or skip the hook and place it on a shelf or table…and you’re done!
More Fall Printables
- Build A Monster Printable
- Halloween Bingo Game
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Characters
- Halloween Party Soda Labels
- Monster Repellent Printable
Crow Decor Printable Download
Please remember, as with all other printables on Somewhat Simple, this printable is for personal use only. Please do not mass-produce it, sell it, or claim it as your own. Thanks for understanding!
Thanks again Lisa- you are awesome!
This post originally published in 2009 and was updated in 2019.
Well that's fun!