Our Christmas Fingerprint Wreath would make the perfect gift for grandparents, and it’s a beautiful keepsake that you can pull out every year!
My little kids loved making this darling wreath! It’s not only fun to make, but it’s also super simple too! You’ll need a few basic supplies and about 5 minutes of your time, and the result is a beautiful memento that you can pull out every year!
How to Make a Fingerprint Wreath
- Christmas Fingerprint Wreath Print (download below)
- red stamp pad
- damp washcloth
- 8×10 frame
- marker or pen, optional
- Print out your wreath (make sure your printer is set to print at 100% and not zoomed to fit the page.)
- Grab your ink pad, place little fingers in the ink (make sure they don’t drag their other fingers in the ink), and place them randomly on the wreath.
- Make sure you wipe their fingers immediately with the washcloth, or you may or may not have ink all over things you don’t want to be fingerprinted. 😉
- You can write their names by one of their fingerprints if you’d like.
- Place in your frame and enjoy!
So easy, and so darling!
Ready to make your own?
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to the file. Please remember – all of our printables on SomewhatSimple are for personal use only. Please don’t mass-produce them, sell them, or claim them to be your own. If you’re planning to make this craft for your students at school, we TOTALLY give you permission for that. If you have any other questions about permissions, please feel free to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) We are super nice… I promise! 😉