10 simple tutorials to show you how to make a corsage for homecoming, the prom, your wedding, and all other formal events!
Buying a corsage from the florist can be pricey, but making your own is actually quite easy, and a lot more affordable! Save money by making your own with the following simple tutorials –
10 DIY Corsage Tutorials
1. Create a paper flower corsage to commemorate an event that you can keep forever!! From Tatertots and Jello.
2. A fabric flower corsage can be made from scraps of fabric and kept forever! From Brassy Apple.
3. A ribbon corsage is a fun accessory that sure is perfect for little ones too! From Martha Stewart.
4. These adorable felt wristlets are quick and simple to create! From Oriental Trading.
5. Create an arrangement with silk flowers, plus all the tips on what works best so you can successfully make your own design! From AFloral.
6. Follow this tutorial to learn how to make a boutonniere. From AFloral.
7. Turn some artificial succulents into a wristlet that will last forever! From Darice.
8. Learn to make a DIY Wrist Boutonierre, perfect for homecoming or prom. From Sand and Sisal.
9. Make an arrangement that pins on your blouse with this simple tutorial. From Momtastic.
10. These fabric flower rings are simple and chic! From Martha Stewart.
There you go! 10 DIY Tutorials – do you have a favorite?