Monogrammed Stationary Cards are simple and chic! They make the perfect gift for friends and are a fun project for a craft night.
One of my dearest friends is the birthday queen and a master at giving meaningful gifts. In complete admiration of her thoughtfulness, I asked her what her secret was. She laughed and told me that she does two things:
- Brainstorm. Come up with a simple, meaningful + affordable gift idea that is easy to replicate and doesn’t take a lot of time to put together.
- Plan ahead. Spend one day putting together gifts for friends with birthdays in the first half of the year and have them ready to go. Then, spend another day doing the same thing for the second half.
This year, I put her gift-giving advice to the test with this Monogrammed Stationary Set. In just about an hour, I put together Monogram Notecard Sets for 8 of my friends who have birthdays in the first half of the year. All that’s left to do is to write up each birthday card and drop them off when their special day comes.
If you’re like me and like the idea of having a birthday gift plan set and ready to go – this Monogram Notecard Set is a definite win! And the font is beautiful – you’ll get one page of each letter:
Make Your Own Monogram Note Cards
- monogram stationary digital file (link to download is below)
- white cardstock
- color printer
- paper trimmer or scissors
- Download the Monogram Note Card Set digital file.
- Open the file and select the page that has the letter of your choice. Print several copies of this page on white card stock.
- Trim the notecards to the finished size, 5″ x 7″, using a paper trimmer.
- Pair with envelopes to complete the set.
- I try to keep things simple when I do birthday gifts for friends. Pick up some bright ribbon in a coordinating pink shade and tie a bow around the set.
- I love these cards so much that I want to put them to use for myself. I love notepads and use them constantly, so I print my monogram notecard on plain white copy paper and then make my own notepad. So easy!