Throw a simple princess party that your little lady will remember forever! Our free printables will make this celebration so special, and so easy!
Ever since she turned TWO, my daughter has been talking about having a princess party for her 3rd birthday. (She likes to plan waaaaay in advance, hahaha!) As much as I love making her day special, I also like to keep things very simple and low-key! This party checked BOTH those boxes, and it really was a ton of fun!
Here are all the details of Leah’s simple party, and some free printables so you can plan your own!
Princess Party Invitations
First, we sent out these invitations to her 3 best friends:
All the princesses arrived in their best princess gowns and we had 4 pamper stations ready to go! I enlisted the help of my sister and her friends to run each station. Each princess spent about 15 minutes at each station and then they rotated. I purchased makeup, hair accessories (brush, combs, clips, etc.) and a handheld mirror for each girl at the dollar store so each of them had their own items that they could use at each station.
The stations we had were:
- MAKEUP: We glammed up each little princess with some blush, eye shadow, and lip gloss. (Some of them insisted on doing it themselves, so we just supervised!)
- NAILS: They got to pick their favorite color of nail polish and then they were treated to a simple manicure.
- HAIR: We curled their hair or did a simple up-do.
- PRINCESS CRAFT: Each little princess got to decorate her very own crown. Rhinestones, stickers, and more- they loved this craft, and it was super simple!
After all of the little princesses were pampered and all dolled up, we had cake and ice cream, played Pin the Crown on the Princess, opened presents, and in 2 hours, the party was done!
The party favors we gave each little princess was a cute gift bag full of the makeup, hair accessories, and mirror that they used at each station. So easy, and the girls LOVED THIS!
Princess Party Printables
- Cupcake toppers
- Party flags for toothpicks or straws
- Water bottle labels
- Thank you tags
- 8.5×11″ Makeover station signs for Hair, Makeup, and Nails
- 11×17″ Welcome sign
- 11×17″ Pin The Crown on the Princess Game
- Crown pieces for the game
Simple and fun- just the way a party should be!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in July 2009
I love this new blog!! Very cute!!
Rebecca D. says
This turned out great!!!