Rainbows and Leprechauns and all things GREEN! 15 Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and treats that will have you feeling LUCKY!
My birthday is the day after St. Patrick’s Day, and I always looked forward to this fun GREEN holiday. Because the sooner St. Patrick’s Day was over, it was time to celebrate ME! 🙂 Here are 25 fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day –
*Links to the ideas mentioned in the video above are listed below
15 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts + Treats
- The Blarney Stone is a fun St. Patricks Day craft for kids that everyone is sure to LOVE!
2. Add this fun St Patrick’s Day Garland to your list of lucky crafts and activities this holiday season! It’s easy, colorful and super meaningful too!
3. Clover Leaf Leis are a mess-free paper craft to help get the kids excited about St. Patrick’s Day! From Simple As That.
4. These darling leprechaun footprints are made by stamping the backside of your child’s fist! So simple and fun – your kids are going to LOVE this!
5. Celebrate March 17 by making this easy St. Patrick’s Day Decoration for your home!
6. Don’t worry about getting pinched with the green Pinch Proof bracelet, from My 3 Monsters.
7. Or, make an even simpler version with these fun Pinch Proof Printables from 30 Handmade Days.
8. Get ready for a night of family fun with some simple Leprechaun Games! This Roll A Leprechaun Dice Activity can’t get any easier to prepare and play!
9. Our FREE St. Patrick’s Day Worksheets are a fun and simple way to celebrate the luckiest holiday of the year!
10. Have fun this St. Patrick’s Day making this cute Leprechaun Handprint Craft with your kids! From Simple Everyday Mom
11. This Lucky Charm Necklace is made with bubble gum! Such a cute idea, from Bloom Designs.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafty Treats
St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bag Toppers are a cute way to add a little pizzazz to your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations! Use them as gifts, party favors, place settings, bribes…. the list is endless.
St. Patrick’s Candy Bar Wrappers are a festive treat that you can make in just minutes for co-workers, neighbors, and friends!
These Rainbow Treat Bags make the cutest St Patrick’s Day gifts! A fun and festive treat your kids will LOVE!!!
These St. Patrick’s Day Tic Tac Labels are so darling! What a simple way to celebrate the holiday!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone!