We can’t get over how ADORABLE these fish pouch staff appreciation printables are! Such a ‘sweet’ way to tell the staff at school how much they’re loved!
Staff Appreciation Gift
We love a super cute craft that is easy to assemble and can be created quickly! It’s what we call the simple trifecta. And this school staff appreciation gift idea is exactly that! This idea is not only thoughtful and cute, but it should only take 5 minutes to put together- which is awesome! And you could give these out not only to school or music, dance, etc. teachers, but all school faculty and staff- don’t forget the PTA and volunteers!
Fish Pouch Appreciation Craft
This is especially a great idea if you’ve got a lot of teachers/faculty to gift to. Print out a bunch, grab a family size bag of Swedish Fish, get an assembly line going with the kids, and you can whip out a ton in no time!
- Swedish Fish candies
- double-sided tape or glue stick
- fish pouch printable (download below)
- Print and cut out our darling fish pouches.
- Score on the fold lines, and fold back.
- Glue or tape the longest side first. (FYI: I started with cheap tape, so I ended up needing to glue mine as well.)
- Glue or tape the mouth side.
- Fill with Swedish Fish.
- Glue or tape the tail side shut.
And that’s it! This is just about the most simple + most darling staff appreciation craft we’ve ever seen!
Staff Appreciation Printables
It’s time to start letting those teachers and faculty members know how much they ‘o-fish-ally’ make your school ‘fin-tastic’! Enter your name and email below to download our Teacher Appreciation Fish Pouches for FREE!