Download our printable pumpkin emoji’s and make an adorable pumpkin craft in just a few minutes!
These Tin Can Pumpkin Crafts are sure to be a hit with the kids! They are the perfect Halloween kid’s craft because they are simple enough for younger kids to make by themselves, and they use materials that you probably already have on hand.
The printable emoji-inspired face pieces make them even more fun to put together. In fact, the toughest part of this craft is probably deciding on which eyes, nose, and mouth to use!
Tin Can Pumpkins
- black & orange paper
- empty, clean tin cans
- pumpkin face printables (download below)
- black marker or crayon*, optional
* If your children are too young to use scissors, cover the tin can with the orange paper and let them decorate the face with a black crayon, using the printable pieces as inspiration!
- Lay a tin can on an orange piece of construction paper, make little marks for the height, and then cut a long enough strip to wrap all the way around the can.
- Secure one end of the paper strip to the can with tape, wrap around the can, and then tape down the other side.
- Choose eyes, noses, and mouths for your tin can pumpkins on the Pumpkin Face Printable. Cut out the shapes from printable and trace onto black paper.
- Cut the pieces out of the black construction paper and glue them to the orange paper to create the pumpkin face.
- Get creative with the faces and have fun!
Start collecting those empty tin cans to make this fun Halloween craft with the whole family!