Make your own paper treat boxes using cardstock, tape, and our creative free printable! Wrapping up your treats has never looked so sweet!
How to Make Paper Treat Boxes
Handmade treat boxes are a fun way to package up goodies for your neighbors and friends. Make some cookies or grab some favorite candies, and in no time at all, you’ll have a darling little gift that is practically free! This quick little papercraft is an easy way to package up treats in style! Here is how to make them –
MATERIALS NEEDED –
- printable (download below)
- white cardstock
- tape or glue
- wax paper, optional
- small treats to go inside
- Download and print the treat boxes and cut them out.
- Fold each white line on the printable inward, and secure with tape or glue.
- Optional – If this gift is for a birthday, cut out the candle print and fold the base of the candle, then secure to the top of the treat box with some tape or glue.
- Line the bottom of your treat box with a small piece of wax paper so the treats don’t make the paper greasy.
- Fill your box with small candies or baked goods, and you’re good to go!
Ready to make your own?
Enter your name and email in the box below and you’ll have immediate access to the printable –
I’m super excited to go pass out these cute little paper treat boxes. Way more fun than a Tupperware or bagged plate of treats, right?