We love how cute this Trick or Treat sign is! Perfect for those who prefer their Halloween decor to be a little more fun and a little less scary!
I LOVE Halloween… but I have a child who gets a little scared of it – cue the nightmares and sleeping in my bed! And since I value my sleep, I decided that all the decor in my home needs to be on the cute end. No severed limbs or creepy looking portraits over here.
Is your family the same?
For those of you who also need to keep the scary levels down, I created this darling and very NOT gory 8×10 Trick or Treat Printable! Simply download it, print it from home, then put it in a frame and you’re good to go!
Here’s how –
Trick or Treat Sign
- Trick or Treat Sign Printable (download below)
- 8×10 picture frame
- scissors (to trim your paper down)
- Print off our free printable (below). You can print it from home if your printer is awesome. Mine is not, so I always send my color prints into a print shop like Fedex/Kinkos because of the amount of ink used. Their prints come out looking awesome – totally worth the 63 or so cents to print.
- Trim your paper down, if needed, to fit inside your frame.
- And you’re done! Does it get any easier? I think not. 😉
I love how it turned out!
This darling guy would look great anywhere! And the best part is, no nightmares! This mommy can sleep in peace.
Most of the time.
Ready to grab your own?