This printable Fall banner is a budget-friendly way to add a little fall decor to your home, office, or classroom!
The Perfect Fall Banner
Now that we have a beautiful built-in with a fireplace, I always look forward to hanging a banner, garland, or bunting on the mantle for every holiday, season, or celebration! But if you know me at all, decor not only needs to look good, but it also has to be simple and affordable.
Today I’m excited to share with you this simple layered Fall banner! It’s a quick project that adds the perfect fall touch. (And I’m giving the file away to everyone for free, so it totally affordable too!!) (You can thank me later.) 😉
Simple Fall Banner
- layered banner printables (download below)
- 2″ circle punch (optional, but it will make your life easier)
- hole punch (if threading the string through your banner) or tape (to tape onto the string)
- First you’ll need to download and print off as many pages as you need for your banner. The pumpkins have 12 on a page, and the buffalo check pennant page has 2 flags to a page.
- Cut out your flags and use your 2″ circle punch (or scissors) to cut out the circles.
- Punch holes on the top sides of your flags and thread your string through, or just tape the string onto the back of the banner.
- Repeat with your pumpkins on a new piece of string.
- Hang up and enjoy it!
Isn’t it the perfect fall banner? (And so easy?!) I love it so much!
Ready to make your own Layered Fall Banner?
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access. A new page will load with the PDF file.
Hope you are all having a great Fall!