This family calendar printable is exactly what you need to get your family a bit more organized!
Years ago I made a fun (and super useful!) project that quickly became popular among the readers of Somewhat Simple. It was a family calendar that I made using vinyl lettering on a glass frame – here’s what that looked like:
I LOVED this calendar, and the entire creation process was really simple –
- cut out your vinyl letters
- draw your lines on the backside of the glass with a Sharpie marker
- use a dry erase marker to track your family’s activities and keep everyone organized!
I decided to come up with an easy way to create this project without a vinyl cutter.
Enter the super simple PRINTABLE version! Now this project is even easier to create and it will look amazing in your home!
How to Make a Big Family Calendar
We have 3 different text options: a brush script, the plain script, and a blank version without any text so that you can use each space however you’d prefer!
- calendar print (download here)
- dry erase marker
- Print a HUGE engineer print from your favorite online office supply store. (Are you familiar with Engineer prints that you can get suuuuuuuper cheap from online office supply stores? I get them printed at FedEx Office for less than $5AND it’s often ready the same day or next-day! I always print the 24×36 size since it is a standard frame size and it is easy to find frames without having them custom made.
- Once you have your print, frame it. Then, use a dry erase marker to write and rewrite your family’s happenings!