Gnome Garden Labels
Add a whimsical touch to your garden with these free printable gnome garden labels!
Here are a few more spring printables we think you’ll love – Spring Cleaning Hacks, Spring Coloring Pages, and Printable Flower Quote.
Now that I have a beautiful container garden on my front porch, I needed some plant markers to match! I created these darling gnome garden labels and I LOVE how cute they turned out!
I’ll show you how simple they are to put together, but be sure to grab a copy of the printable file at the end of this post so you can make your own for FREE!
Here’s how to make them –
Printable Gnome Garden Labels
- Gnome Garden Labels (download below)
- jumbo craft sticks*
- glue stick
- sharpie marker
- clear sealer + sponge brush (I just used clear craft paint)
* Jumbo Craft Sticks are found at any craft store + Walmart or Target. If you’re planning to buy them on Amazon, we found that searching for “Tongue Depressors” gave plenty more product options.
- Download and print the gnome markers, then cut out however many you need.
- Glue each marker to your craft sticks.
- Write the name of each plant you are marking with your Sharpie.
- Coat each craft stick with a sealer and let it dry completey.
- Add the makers to your garden and you’re good to go!
Ready to get your hands on some for your garden?
I seriously LOVE these! Aren’t they’re so fun!
With a little planning, prepping and adorable plant markers, you’re on your way to the best container garden of your life! 😉 Happy planting! -xoxo