This versatile wood banner printable has all 26 letters of the alphabet and the numbers 0-9, too! Print the letters to spell out anything you need and create a banner for any occasion!
Planning a party or get-together? Here are a few more printables you might find helpful – Favorite Things Party Printables, Back To School Party, Baby Shower Invites, and High School Reunion Valentines Party.
Simple Wood Banner
We created a pack of printable pendants with all the letters and numbers so you can have a banner for every occasion at the tip of your fingers!
Looking for a versatile banner that would go great with your party decor? Whether you’re celebrating a Birthday, Thanksgiving, or an uncommon holiday no one but your family celebrates – this is for you!
The wood design is simple and versatile. Use it to…
- welcome home a soldier, missionary, or college kid
- congratulate a coworker
- thank a teacher
- decorate behind a crib in a nursery
- spell out “family” or “love” and hang it from the mantle
- decorate for the seasons with the words Spring, Autumn, or Merry Christmas
Here’s how to do it –
Printable Wood Banner
- printable wood banner kit
- printer + paper (or send into a print shop)
- string or twine
- tape or paper hole punch
- laminator (optional)
- First, print off the letters you’ll need for your individualized banner. Each letter is on a single page, so if you’re spelling out HAPPY, you’ll select the H, A, P, and Y pages, making sure you print off the P twice.
- Cut out, and laminate (optional) your letters.
- Using a paper hole punch or tape, attach your letters to your string or twine.
- Hang up and let the festivities begin!
- Each piece of the banner (each letter) is one full page- a standard 8.5 x 11 inch.
- We found it best to print on cardstock for durability.
- We also recommend laminating the letters for use in the future.
Free Printable Banner
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to our banner PDF.