A simple printable to-do list that will help keep you organized and on-task! Download it for free and start feeling productive today!
Here are a few more productivity printables you might find helpful – New Years Resolution Printables, Stairway Basket, Touch-Up Paint Kit Labels, and Printable Project Checklist.
Keeping a To-Do List
I love to have a running to-do list – something I can use to write things down and check them off. It’s a great way of keeping track of how productive I’ve been. Plus, let’s be honest, if I don’t write it down, I just might forget about it!
Having a to-do prompts me to actually get stuff done. When I can see all my tasks I’m able to prioritize them by importance and stay productive throughout the day.
Why Keep a To-Do List?
- Checking off items gives you a sense of completion and satisfaction
- Stop wasting time trying to remember what you were going to do – be more productive!
- No losing focus – at a glance know what comes next
- Other family members can see what needs to be completed and contribute
- Brain dump – keep your mind free by writing down your mental lists
Git ‘er Done To-Do List
You could definitely use a notebook, whiteboard, or calendar for your To-Do list, OR you can grab our free printable!
We’ve got 2 different sizes for you! Each design can be printed at home on 8.5×11 paper. You can pick which one works best for your lifestyle!
- Option One takes up a full page. We made this one so be printed and framed then reused over and over with a dry-erase marker to write on the glass!
- Option Two has 2 smaller lists on each page. This one is more traditional and can be printed each time you want a new list.
Free Printable To-Do List
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to this printable –
Thank you! This is just what I needed. I have been using a sheet of paper. Let’s just say it’s a mess. So thank you!
Steph from Somewhat Simple says
Becky, I love this post!!! I am such a list-maker! Thanks for the free printable! You’re the best!
Clean Mama says
You’re so welcome – I love a great list too!
Love your website. Thought I would share a tip — Using a Label Maker – which is the perfect width – print off the contents of your various ‘cleaning bottles’ (ie glass, disinfecting, multi etc) then you don’t have to constantly lift each bottle out of your caddy, or below the sink, to see what it is.
Stephanie Dulgarian says